Question: Is there hunting or fishing on base??
A: Military personnel and their families, Department of Defense civilian employees and the general public are all welcome to hunt, fish and trap on Fort Drum. Hunters, anglers and trappers must possess a valid New York State license for hunting, fishing or trapping activities as well as a Fort Drum Recreation Permit and Access Pass.

This website link will take you to the DPW Hunting & Fishing site.

You can download applications and check out the Frequently asked Questions at that site.

For direct information, call the Fish and Wildlife Management Program office (315) 772-9636 or 772-4999

There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.