Question: I have a home in Evans Mills for sale. How do I get it listed through your housing department?
A: Private individuals interested in advertising a home for sale to incoming military should contact the Fort Drum Housing Office Welcome Center at (315) 955-6644.  Homes listed with a realtor are not accepted.

Landlords and Property Managers promoting rental properties should use the Automated Housing Referral Network (AHRN):

There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.