Question: My license was suspended about a year ago and I am trying to find out what court I can pay it at to get my license in good standing.
A: Contact the nearest NYS Motor Vehicle Bureau
Jefferson County Motor Vehicles
County Building
175 Arsenal St.
Watertown, NY 13601

Fort Drum Office
Clark Hall Building,
10720 Mt. Belvedere Blvd., Room C-134
Fort Drum, NY 13603

Lewis County Motor Vehicles
7049 State Route 12
Lowville, NY 13367 

St. Lawrence County - Canton Motor Vehicles
80 State Highway 310 - Suite 3
Canton, NY 13617
There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.