Question: My boyfriend is currently at Ft Benning for training, but is being stationed at Ft Drum. We are getting married while he is on leave so that I can live on post with him. We are originally from Texas, so it is quite a ways to New York. My boyfriend mentioned something about the Army having our furniture and/or vehicles taken up there? True or False: Does the Army trasport belongings when a soldier is relocated, or would we be responsible for driving everything up there ourselves?
A: Have your fiance' call the Fort Drum Housing Office – 315 955-6644 to find out about your potential for housing on post. They can also direct him to the transportation office for handling of your household goods.
There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.