Question: Where would a music education major from Texas get certifications to teach in New York?

You should start at the local BOCES office – that’s Board of Cooperative Educational Services  Office.  They can help you to apply for New York State certification.

The Watertown office is on Arsenal Street ( NYS Route 3) out past the Salmon Run Mall and Kohls and Target etc.

20104 NYS ROUTE 3,  WATERTOWN, NY 13601    (315)779-7000

There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.