Question: Does my girlfriend need anything special to get on post to visit me
A: In order for anyone to visit Fort Drum, they must either be a Department of Defense card holder, or be sponsored by someone who has a DOD card.  You would have to contact Security on Fort Drum to sponsor your girlfriend.  
There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.