Question: I am hopefully visiting my son at Fort Drum at the end of the month. Can you please tell me the procedures to get on base to him?
A: Fort Drum requires an individual to sponsor a visitor on post. Your son's officer should be able to tell him who the sponsor should be. You will need your driver's license, car registration and a second form of photo ID.  Enjoy your visit.
There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.