Question: STAR Exemptions Program Veterans Exemptions We are buying a house in Adams. Where do we apply for the STAR exemptions program. Does Jefferson County and/or Adams honor the NY Veterans Exemption? Where do we apply?
A: A STAR Application is made with the local assessor.
The County Real Property Office can provide information about specific local assessor contact information in Jefferson County, (315 / 785-3074). They should be able to address your questions about the Veteran's exemptions.
There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.