Question: My family and I would like to explore the area before we sign into my unit. Do you need to have a passport to go into Canada?
A: You don’t need a passport as of this writing.
However, the law is in place to require them for January 2008.
That may be changed / delayed but effective today we expect them to be needed as of January 1, 2008.
Today, you should have a photo id and your birth certificate. Children unaccompanied by the parent would need written permission from the parents. 
There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.