Question: What types of housing is available for a e2 pcs'ing from fort Gordon married with 2 children
A: Government Housing: Accompanied Personnel: Military family housing is available to all grades, although there is a waiting period that varies from 0-12 months. Assignment to military family housing is not mandatory although designated housing is provided for Key and Essential positions.
Unaccompanied Personnel: Bonafide Bachelors, E-6 and below will be housed on a space available basis at the individual’s assigned unit. All Geographical Bachelors & Bonafide Bachelors E-7 and above should contact the CHRRS office (315) 772-6380) for rental information as no government facilities are available.
For more information, follow this link to Fort Drum's Family Housing Web Information

For housing on the economy, check out our housing information under the RELOCATION TAB at the top of the page.
There are currently no comments to view.
Submit a comment
If you would like to be notified when this question has been updated, enter your email address below and click "SUBSCRIBE."

return to results
Sunset on the St. Lawrence River
Clayton, NY: Sunset on the St. Lawrence River.